Every month mummy goes through my toys. Switches them around, makes sure none are broken and cleans the ones that are dirty. I have so many that I have 4 toys boxes, working on 5. I am sure that once Christmas is done I'll have 6, maybe even 7. I'll probably donate some of them when it comes to spring clean up. I love my puzzles, boats, cars, books, my phones & mega blocks, that it is going to be hard to decide which ones to give away. But that is a lesson that mummy wants me to learn because we can't be too selfish she says. There are so many that don't even have one toy. Can you imagine! No DVDs. I would go crazy without Little Bear or Thomas the Tank Engine or best of all Curious George.
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Every month mummy goes through my toys. Switches them around, makes sure none are broken and cleans the ones that are dirty. I have so many that I have 4 toys boxes, working on 5. I am sure that once Christmas is done I'll have 6, maybe even 7. I'll probably donate some of them when it comes to spring clean up. I love my puzzles, boats, cars, books, my phones & mega blocks, that it is going to be hard to decide which ones to give away. But that is a lesson that mummy wants me to learn because we can't be too selfish she says. There are so many that don't even have one toy. Can you imagine! No DVDs. I would go crazy without Little Bear or Thomas the Tank Engine or best of all Curious George.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love them shark pants!!!
Post a Comment